INTERNSHIP: DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION RESEARCH AND CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
Serein is founded on the belief that change can be achieved through data driven interventions. We are a team of scientists and sociologists who are passionate about driving better business outcomes through diverse teams and inclusive spaces. We partner with innovative and fast-growing companies to implement practical diversity solutions. We are looking for a passionate intern who believes in Serein's mission of empowering the next 100 million.
Master’s student or currently studying behavioural economics, gender, diversity and inclusion or related fields
- Conduct literature reviews
- Assist in data collection and data analysis
- Assist in the development of intervention tools
- Assist in preparation of materials for clients
- Provide ready access to all experimental data for the faculty researcher and/or supervisor
- Prepare, maintain, and update blog and network materials
- Attend seminars and other meetings as necessary
- Summarize project results
- Prepare other articles, reports, and presentations
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Practical experience, particularly research experience, is advantageous.
- Organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
- Basic analytical ability
What's in it for you?
- Develop an expertise in the scientific concepts of diversity and inclusion.
- Learn about the challenges to inclusive workspaces in India
- Contribute and test tools and ideas that help build inclusive cultures
- Strengthen your verbal and written articulation skills
If you are interested, send in a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org